June 11-13, 2007
The 26th Weak Arithmetics Days (JAF26) will be co-organized by the Mathematical Logic group of CCIA (Department of Computer Sciencie and Artificial Intelligence) of the University of Seville , and LAIC (Algorithmic and Image Laboratory) of the IUT (Institute of Technology) of the University of Clermont 1 .
DATES: June 11th (Monday) - June 13th (Wednesday), 2007.
VENUE: Module L2 of the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Informática(ETSII), "Reina Mercedes Campus" of the University of Seville, in Reina Mercedes Avenue, Seville, Spain (campus map).
MAIN TOPICS: The meeting will cover traditional topics of the "Days" such as:
For more information on Weak Arithmetics visit www.univ-paris12.fr/lacl/jaf/.
- Provability in Weak Arithmetics
- Definability in Weak Arithmetics
- Weak Arithmetics and Model Theory
- Decidability/Undecidability of weak logical theories
- Modelling computations in the frameworks of Weak Arithmetics
WORKING LANGUAGE: The official language of JAF is English.